- Ref: 114122
- Print Page
£1025pcm Flat in Iffley Road, East Oxford - OX4
A first floor period conversion studio apartment in East Oxford with on-street permit parking and use of communal garden. Available furnished, there is an open-plan living room and bedroom, kitchen/breakfast room with appliances and a shower room. Lo More…▼
A first floor period conversion studio apartment in East Oxford with on-street permit parking and use of communal garden. Available furnished, there is an open-plan living room and bedroom, kitchen/breakfast room with appliances and a shower room. Located under 1.5 miles to the city centre and 3 miles drive to the Oxford Business Park. Buses run from Iffley Road to the city centre and the Harwell campus. The monthly rent is inclusive of gas and water. Available for single occupancy only.
- Open-plan living/bedroom with double bed and separate shower room
- Kitchen/diner with appliances
- Use of large communal garden
- Rent is inclusive of gas and water
- On-street permit parking
- Available for single occupancy only
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.84 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.50 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
114122£1025pcm Flat in Iffley Road, East Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £236.54
- Security deposit: £1,182.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,190.32
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.