- Ref: 114102
- Print Page
£900pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Rowlands House, Oxford - OX3
A 1 bedroom ground floor apartment in Risinghurst with parking and communal garden. The apartment has a living room, modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including washer dryer & fridge-freezer, double bedroom, separate bathroom with shower More…▼
A 1 bedroom ground floor apartment in Risinghurst with parking and communal garden. The apartment has a living room, modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including washer dryer & fridge-freezer, double bedroom, separate bathroom with shower over bath. There is an off-street parking space and access to a communal garden. The monthly rent is inclusive of heating. Photos show a similar apartment in the development.
- 1 double bedroom , bathroom with shower over bath
- Dual aspect living room
- Kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including washer/dryer & fridge-freezer
- Off-street parking
- Communal garden
- Convenient access to Headington, Thornhill Park & Ride & the A40
- Available Date: 27/11/2021
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 4.95 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.59 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £207.69
- Security deposit: £1,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,020.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.