- Ref: 114036
- Print Page
£1400pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Beech Road, Headington - OX3
A modern second floor apartment in the heart of Headington within walking distance of The Churchill Hospital & The John Radcliffe Hospital, local shops & amenities. This stylish apartment has an open plan living space with French doors to a private More…▼
A modern second floor apartment in the heart of Headington within walking distance of The Churchill Hospital & The John Radcliffe Hospital, local shops & amenities. This stylish apartment has an open plan living space with French doors to a private balcony, kitchen with appliances including fridge/freezer, washing machine & dishwasher, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, further double bedroom, bathroom with separate shower, lift access & private parking space.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room & bathroom with separate shower
- Open plan living/dining room with French doors to private balcony
- Kitchen with appliances including washing machine, fridge-freezer & dishwasher
- Lift access to property
- 1 allocated parking space
- Convenient access to Headington local amenities, the city centre and Hospitals
- Available Date: 06/06/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.16 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,800.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £420.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,166.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required