- Ref: 114021
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Iffley Village - OX4
A unique, newly refurbished ground floor Grade ll listed Georgian apartment with large rooms, wooden floors, period features & exclusive use of a beautiful walled garden. This super property includes 3 large reception rooms, 2 with bespoke bookcases More…▼
A unique, newly refurbished ground floor Grade ll listed Georgian apartment with large rooms, wooden floors, period features & exclusive use of a beautiful walled garden. This super property includes 3 large reception rooms, 2 with bespoke bookcases & gas fires, master bedroom suite with bathroom & walk-in wardrobe, double bedroom with en-suite shower room, kitchen with all appliances & parking. Rent inclusive of garden maintenance & gas.
- 2 double bedrooms, walk-in wardrobe, bathroom, shower room & cloakroom
- 3 reception rooms of which 2 have bespoke bookcases & gas fires
- Kitchen / breakfast room with all appliances
- Exclusive use of large walled garden with patio & parking
- Convenient access to river walks, city centre & ring road
- Rent inclusive of garden maintenance & gas
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
114021£1600pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Iffley Village - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,215.38
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,186.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required