- Ref: 114014
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Garsington - OX44
A truly charming semi detached cottage with convenient access to Oxford & the M40. This beautiful cottage which has retained many of its original features includes sitting with original fireplace & wood burning stove, country style kitchen/breakfast More…▼
A truly charming semi detached cottage with convenient access to Oxford & the M40. This beautiful cottage which has retained many of its original features includes sitting with original fireplace & wood burning stove, country style kitchen/breakfast room with appliances, 2 double bedrooms, downstairs bathroom, pretty garden & driveway parking.
- 2 double bedrooms & bathroom
- Living room with original fireplace & wood burning stove
- Country style kitchen/breakfast room with appliances
- Pretty garden with storage
- Driveway parking
- Easy access to Oxford, the Business & Science Park & M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D £1,733.59
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
114014£995pcm 2 Bedroom House in Garsington - OX44
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,377.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,444.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required