- Ref: 114005
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Wheatley Road, Garsington - OX44
A modern detached house with convenient access to Headington, the ring road & M40. This super family home includes a living / dining room with fireplace, French doors to the garden, designer kitchen with integrated appliances, 3 double bedrooms, 1 More…▼
A modern detached house with convenient access to Headington, the ring road & M40. This super family home includes a living / dining room with fireplace, French doors to the garden, designer kitchen with integrated appliances, 3 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom or study, family bathroom, en-suite shower room, garden with decking area & lovely far reaching views of the Oxfordshire countryside. There is off street parking for 2-3 cars & garage.
- 3 double bedrooms, 1 single, en-suite shower room, family bathroom & cloakroom
- Open plan living/dining room with fireplace, wood flooring & French doors to garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Garden with decking area & far reaching views of the Oxfordshire countryside
- Off street parking & garage
- Popular village location with convenient access with Headington, the ring road & M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 3.47 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 5.13 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
114005£1500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Wheatley Road, Garsington - OX44
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,076.92
- Application fee (incl VAT): £450.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,032.26
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required