- Ref: 113181
- Print Page
£1000pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Shelford Place, Oxford - OX3
A modern ground floor apartment within walking distance of Churchill & Warneford Hospitals & University Old Road Campus with convenient access to The John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington shops/amenities & bus route to city centre. The apartment includ More…▼
A modern ground floor apartment within walking distance of Churchill & Warneford Hospitals & University Old Road Campus with convenient access to The John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington shops/amenities & bus route to city centre. The apartment includes an open plan living space with French doors to a private terrace, washing machine, fridge, double bedroom, bathroom with shower & private parking space.
- Double bedroom & bathroom with shower
- Open plan living space with French doors to private terrace, kitchen area with washing machine & fridge
- Private terrace & parking space
- Short walk to The Churchill & Warnford Hospitals, University Old Road Campus & bus route to city centre
- Convenient access to The John Radcliffe Hospital & Headington Shops/amenities
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.66 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.60 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £230.77
- Security deposit: £1,153.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,266.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.