- Ref: 113144
- Print Page
£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in The Green - OX33
An charming end terrace period cottage in a lovely village location a short walk from the local shop/post office & pub & with convenient access to the ring road. The property includes a kitchen with AGA & quarry tiled floor, cosy sitting room with op More…▼
An charming end terrace period cottage in a lovely village location a short walk from the local shop/post office & pub & with convenient access to the ring road. The property includes a kitchen with AGA & quarry tiled floor, cosy sitting room with open fire & exposed beams, 2 double bedrooms with stripped wood floors, bathroom with shower, front & rear garden & parking for 1-2 cars.
- 2 double bedrooms & bathroom with shower
- Sitting room with open fire
- Kitchen with AGA, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer & induction hob
- Garden with shed
- Off street parking for 1-2 cars
- Easy access to the ring road, BMW & Headington hospitals
- Available Date: 28/03/2020
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 4.04 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 4.21 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D £1,733.59
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113144£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in The Green - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,354.84
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.