- Ref: 113144
- Print Page
£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in The Green - OX33
A charming end terrace period cottage in a lovely village location a short walk from the local shop/post office & pub & with convenient access to the ring road. The property includes a kitchen with AGA & quarry tiled floor, cosy sitting room with ope More…▼
A charming end terrace period cottage in a lovely village location a short walk from the local shop/post office & pub & with convenient access to the ring road. The property includes a kitchen with AGA & quarry tiled floor, cosy sitting room with open fire & exposed beams, 2 double bedrooms with stripped wood floors, bathroom with shower, front & rear garden & parking for 1-2 cars.
- 2 double bedrooms & bathroom with shower
- Sitting room with open fire
- Kitchen with AGA, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer & induction hob
- Garden with shed
- Off street parking for 1-2 cars
- Easy access to the ring road, BMW & Headington hospitals
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 4.04 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 4.21 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D £1,733.59
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113144£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in The Green - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,200.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.