- Ref: 113093
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Garsington - OX44
A traditional 1950's detached house in a quiet village location with a lovely maintained garden. This comfortable family home is within walking distance of the village pub & primary School & has convenient access to the ring road, The Oxford Business More…▼
A traditional 1950's detached house in a quiet village location with a lovely maintained garden. This comfortable family home is within walking distance of the village pub & primary School & has convenient access to the ring road, The Oxford Business Park & BMW Plant. The property includes 2 reception rooms, original fireplace, parquet floors, ground floor cloakroom, 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, single bedroom or study, bathroom with shower, kitchen appliances, garage & parking.
- 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom or study, family bathroom, separate W.C. & ground floor cloakroom
- Sitting room with original fireplace & electric fire, dining room with patio doors to garden
- Washer / dryer, dishwasher, fridge & freezer
- Lovely maintained garden, garage & parking
- Quiet village location within walking distance of local pub & primary School
- Convenient access to the ring road, BMW Plant & The Oxford Business Park
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band E £2,118.83
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113093£1200pcm 3 Bedroom House in Garsington - OX44
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,661.54
- Application fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,680.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required