- Ref: 113093
- Print Page
£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Garsington - OX44
A traditional 1950's detached house in a quiet village location with a lovely maintained garden. This comfortable family home is within walking distance of the village pub & primary School & has convenient access to the ring road, The Oxford Business More…▼
A traditional 1950's detached house in a quiet village location with a lovely maintained garden. This comfortable family home is within walking distance of the village pub & primary School & has convenient access to the ring road, The Oxford Business Park & BMW Plant. The property includes 2 reception rooms, original fireplace, parquet floor, ground floor cloakroom, 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, single bedroom or study, bathroom with shower, kitchen appliances, garage & parking.
- 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom or study, family bathroom, separate W.C. & ground floor cloakroom
- Sitting room with original fireplace & electric fire, dining room with patio doors to garden
- Washer / dryer, dishwasher, fridge & freezer
- Lovely maintained garden, garage & parking
- Quiet village location within walking distance of local pub & primary School
- Pets considered at a rent of £1250pcm
- Available Date: 10/08/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 3.88 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 4.92 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band E £2,118.83
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113093£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Garsington - OX44
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £887.10
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.