- Ref: 113089
- Print Page
£1450pcm 2 Bedroom House in Cherwell Street - OX4
A recently built house in St Clements within walking distance of the city centre close to the River Cherwell, local amenities & London coach link. This super property has been designed & finished to a lovely specification & furnished in a contemporar More…▼
A recently built house in St Clements within walking distance of the city centre close to the River Cherwell, local amenities & London coach link. This super property has been designed & finished to a lovely specification & furnished in a contemporary style. The property includes an open-plan living space, cloakroom, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe & vaulted ceiling with remote control window blinds, double guest bedroom, shower room, sunny patio garden & secure bicycle storage.
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, shower room & cloakroom
- Open-plan living space with French doors to the patio garden
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer & gas hob
- Sunny patio garden
- Walking distance of the city centre
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.95 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.30 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113089£1450pcm 2 Bedroom House in Cherwell Street - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £334.62
- Security deposit: £1,673.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,788.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.