- Ref: 113089
- Print Page
£1450pcm 2 Bedroom House in Cherwell Street - OX4
A recently built house in St Clements within walking distance of the city centre close to the River Cherwell, local amenities & London coach link. This super property has been designed & finished to a lovely specification & furnished in a contemporar More…▼
A recently built house in St Clements within walking distance of the city centre close to the River Cherwell, local amenities & London coach link. This super property has been designed & finished to a lovely specification & furnished in a contemporary style. The property includes an open-plan living space, cloakroom, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe & vaulted ceiling with remote control window blinds, double guest bedroom, shower room, sunny patio garden & secure bicycle storage.
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, shower room & cloakroom
- Open-plan living space with French doors to the patio garden
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge/freezer & gas hob
- Sunny patio garden
- Walking distance of the city centre
- Available Date: 20/08/2020
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.95 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.30 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113089£1450pcm 2 Bedroom House in Cherwell Street - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £334.62
- Security deposit: £1,673.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,011.29
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.