- Ref: 113077
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Demesne Furze - OX3
A modern top floor apartment in this popular development within walking distance of The Churchill Hospital & with convenient access to the city centre, Headington amenities & London coach link. The property includes an open plan sitting/dining room More…▼
A modern top floor apartment in this popular development within walking distance of The Churchill Hospital & with convenient access to the city centre, Headington amenities & London coach link. The property includes an open plan sitting/dining room with bay window seat, kitchen with fridge/freezer & washing machine, 1 double & single guest bedroom, bathroom with shower, access to communal garden & private parking space.
- Double bedroom & single guest bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Sitting/dining room with bay window seat
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer & washing machine
- Off street parking for 1 car
- Walking distance of The Churchill Hospital
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113077£1000pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Demesne Furze - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,000.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,290.32
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required