- Ref: 113077
- Print Page
£1200pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Demesne Furze, Headington - OX3
A modern & well presented top floor apartment in a popular development in Headington with off-street parking. This apartment includes sitting/dining room with bay window seat leading onto the kitchen, one double bedroom, one single guest bedroom/stud More…▼
A modern & well presented top floor apartment in a popular development in Headington with off-street parking. This apartment includes sitting/dining room with bay window seat leading onto the kitchen, one double bedroom, one single guest bedroom/study & bathroom with shower. There is also use of the communal garden & one off-street parking space. Set within walking distance of The Warneford & Churchill Hospitals with convenient access to the city centre, Headington amenities & London coach link.
- Double bedroom & single guest bedroom/study
- Bathroom with shower
- Sitting/dining room with bay window seat
- Kitchen with appliances including; fridge, over counter freezer & washing machine
- Off-street parking for 1 car
- Within walking distance of The Warneford & Churchill Hospital with convenient access to the city centre
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.07 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113077£1200pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Demesne Furze, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,470.97
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.