- Ref: 113076
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Windmill Road, Headington - OX3
A delightful period three storey family house within walking distance of Headington shops, hospitals & London coach links. This terraced property which has been modernised whilst still retaining original features includes an open plan living/dining More…▼
A delightful period three storey family house within walking distance of Headington shops, hospitals & London coach links. This terraced property which has been modernised whilst still retaining original features includes an open plan living/dining room with painted stripped wood floors, stylish kitchen with appliances, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom, low maintenance garden with office/studio, bike store & side access.
- 3 double bedroom, family bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Living/dining room with painted stripped wood floors
- Stylish kitchen with dishwasher/washing machine & fridge/freezer
- Low maintenance garden with side access
- Studio/office & bike store
- Permit parking available
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113076£1600pcm 3 Bedroom House in Windmill Road, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,215.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,453.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required