- Ref: 113073
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in St. Leonards Road, Headington - OX3
A light and airy semi-detached period house within walking distance of Headington shops, hospitals and coach links to London. The property comprises of a sitting room with bay window, large open plan kitchen/dining room with built in appliances More…▼
A light and airy semi-detached period house within walking distance of Headington shops, hospitals and coach links to London. The property comprises of a sitting room with bay window, large open plan kitchen/dining room with built in appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine & separate tumble dryer, downstairs shower room, two double bedrooms, upstairs study, bathroom with shower over bath & a sunny south facing garden. On street permit parking available.
- 2 double bedroom, 1 single study bedroom, bathroom & downstairs shower room
- Sitting room with large bay window
- Large open plan kitchen/dining room with appliances including washing machine separate tumble dryer, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Large south facing garden
- Parking permits available
- Walking distance to Headington shops, hospitals & London coach links
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113073£1500pcm 3 Bedroom House in St. Leonards Road, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,000.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £450.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,177.42
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required