- Ref: 113069
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Grays Road, Headington - OX3
A newly refurbished semi-detached family home within walking distance of The Churchill Hospital, Headington shops and local schools & with easy access to the city centre & ring road. The property includes a sitting room, open plan kitchen/breakfast More…▼
A newly refurbished semi-detached family home within walking distance of The Churchill Hospital, Headington shops and local schools & with easy access to the city centre & ring road. The property includes a sitting room, open plan kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher, 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes & a further single bedroom, family bathroom & en-suite shower room. There is an established garden & driveway parking for 2 cars.
- 2 double bedrooms & further single bedroom
- Brand new bathroom & en-suite shower room
- Brand new kitchen/breakfast room with appliances
- Established garden & driveway parking for 2 cars
- Walking distance to shops & local schools, easy access to hospitals, city centre & ring road
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.21 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.09 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113069£1400pcm 3 Bedroom House in Grays Road, Headington - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,938.46
- Application fee (incl VAT): £420.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,806.45
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required