- Ref: 113033
- Print Page
£1600pcm 3 Bedroom House in Old Marston - OX3
A stylish modern semi-detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac ideal for a couple, family or 2 friends to share. The property has underfloor heating throughout, window shutters & includes a good size reception room with feature wood burning stove & More…▼
A stylish modern semi-detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac ideal for a couple, family or 2 friends to share. The property has underfloor heating throughout, window shutters & includes a good size reception room with feature wood burning stove & french doors to the garden, smart kitchen / breakfast room, 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom / study, shower room, en-suite shower room, garage & private parking space. The property has convenient access to Summertown, Headington Hospitals & ring road.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom / study, shower room, en-suite shower room & cloakroom
- Living / dining room with french doors to garden & feature wood burning stove
- Kitchen / breakfast room with appliances
- Garden with side access, garage & parking space
- Underfloor heating throughout, window shutters, walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom & fittted wardrobes in remaining 2 bedrooms.
- Convenient location for city centre, Summetown, ring road & Headington Hospitals
- Available Date: 08/08/2019
- Furnishing: Part Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.40 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.14 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113033£1600pcm 3 Bedroom House in Old Marston - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,200.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,238.71
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required