- Ref: 113033
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Old Marston - OX3
A stylish modern semi-detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac ideal for a couple, family or 2 friends to share. The property has underfloor heating throughout, window shutters & includes a good size reception room with feature wood burning stove & More…▼
A stylish modern semi-detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac ideal for a couple, family or 2 friends to share. The property has underfloor heating throughout, window shutters & includes a good size reception room with feature wood burning stove & french doors to the garden, smart kitchen / breakfast room, 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom / study, shower room, en-suite shower room, garage & private parking space. The property has convenient access to Summertown, Headington Hospitals & ring road.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom / study, shower room, en-suite shower room & cloakroom
- Living / dining room with french doors to garden & feature wood burning stove
- Kitchen / breakfast room with appliances
- Garden with side access, garage & parking space
- Underfloor heating throughout, window shutters, walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom & fittted wardrobes in remaining 2 bedrooms.
- Convenient location for city centre, Summetown, ring road & Headington Hospitals
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113033£1550pcm 3 Bedroom House in Old Marston - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,100.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £465.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,826.79
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required