- Ref: 113008
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in St. Christophers Place - OX4
A stylish modern mid-terraced house in a quiet no-through road with easy access to The Oxford Business Park, city centre & the ring road. The property has a living room, conservatory, 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower room & en-suite bathroom, More…▼
A stylish modern mid-terraced house in a quiet no-through road with easy access to The Oxford Business Park, city centre & the ring road. The property has a living room, conservatory, 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower room & en-suite bathroom, garden & parking space. Some redecoration to be done before the tenancy starts.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room & en-suite bathroom
- Living / dining room, conservatory & cloakroom
- Stylish contemporary furnishings
- Garden with patio
- Private parking space
- Easy access to The Oxford Business Park
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.72 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.62 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,400.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £360.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,703.23
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required