- Ref: 35567
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Graven Hill, Bicester - OX25
A newly built second floor contemporary apartment with allocated parking, in Bicester's latest exciting development, Graven Hill. This beautiful two bedroom apartment has floor to ceiling windows and a Juliet balcony in the open-plan living/dining ar More…▼
A newly built second floor contemporary apartment with allocated parking, in Bicester's latest exciting development, Graven Hill. This beautiful two bedroom apartment has floor to ceiling windows and a Juliet balcony in the open-plan living/dining area, allowing lots of natural light into the property. The kitchen has integrated appliances, including a dishwasher. There are two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with shower over bath.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living/dining room
- Modern kitchen with fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven & hob
- 1 allocated parking space
- Located on Graven Hill with easy access to A34 & M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 4.00 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35567£1200pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Graven Hill, Bicester - OX25
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,393.55
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.