- Ref: 35546
- Print Page
£1150pcm 2 Bedroom House in Langford Village - OX26
An immaculately presented semi detached house on the popular development of Langford Village, within walking distance to Bicester town centre & Bicester Village train station. The property has a good size sitting room, leading onto a separate kitchen More…▼
An immaculately presented semi detached house on the popular development of Langford Village, within walking distance to Bicester town centre & Bicester Village train station. The property has a good size sitting room, leading onto a separate kitchen/breakfast room with appliances. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, with an en suite shower room to the master & a further bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed low maintenance pretty rear garden and a garage with 2 tandem parking spaces.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath & en-suite to master bedroom
- Kitchen with appliances
- Living room
- Garage & parking to the front
- Easy Access to Bicester town centre & train station
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.13 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35546£1150pcm 2 Bedroom House in Langford Village - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £265.38
- Security deposit: £1,326.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,075.81
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.