- Ref: 35461
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Garden Quarter, Bicester - OX27
A modern & stylish ground floor apartment located in the highly sought after Garden Quarter development, overlooking The Parade. The property offers 1 double bedroom, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, separate cloakroom and spacious living More…▼
A modern & stylish ground floor apartment located in the highly sought after Garden Quarter development, overlooking The Parade. The property offers 1 double bedroom, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, separate cloakroom and spacious living room.
- 1 double bedroom ground floor apartment with spacious living room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- 1 allocated parking space
- Set within beautifully landscaped gardens, overlooking the Parade
- Easy access to the A34, M40
- A short walk to Bicester North train station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35461£995pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Garden Quarter, Bicester - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,377.69
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,508.55
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required