- Ref: 35441
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Bure Park, Bicester - OX26
A very well presented first floor 2 bedroom apartment in sought after location within a short walk of Bure Park shops. The kitchen has been finished to a high standard and laminate flooring throughout. Would suit a professional single person or More…▼
A very well presented first floor 2 bedroom apartment in sought after location within a short walk of Bure Park shops. The kitchen has been finished to a high standard and laminate flooring throughout. Would suit a professional single person or couple. Easy access to Bicester North train station and M40 and a 10 minute walk to the town centre.
- 2 double bedroom 1st floor apartment
- Spacious living/dining room
- Kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge and washing machine
- Main shower room
- Communal garden and allocated parking for 2 cars
- Good location within a short walk of Bure Park shops and easy access M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 3.11 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.61 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,176.92
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,179.03
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required