- Ref: 35441
- Print Page
£850pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Bure Park, Bicester - OX26
A very well presented first floor 2 bedroom apartment in sought after location within a short walk of Bure Park shops. The kitchen has been finished to a high standard and laminate flooring throughout. Would suit a professional single person or More…▼
A very well presented first floor 2 bedroom apartment in sought after location within a short walk of Bure Park shops. The kitchen has been finished to a high standard and laminate flooring throughout. Would suit a professional single person or couple. Easy access to Bicester North train station and M40 and a 10 minute walk to the town centre.
- 2 double bedroom 1st floor apartment
- Spacious living/dining room
- Kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, fridge and washing machine
- Main shower room
- Communal garden and allocated parking for 2 cars
- Good location within a short walk of Bure Park shops and easy access M40
- Available Date: 01/03/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,176.92
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £850.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required