- Ref: 35422
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Millfield Close, Marsh Gibbon - OX27
Lovely one bedroom ground floor apartment in this popular village just outside of Bicester, with a large living room with feature fireplace, good sized rear aspect double bedroom, stylish bathroom and modern kitchen with appliances. Marsh Gibbon is a More…▼
Lovely one bedroom ground floor apartment in this popular village just outside of Bicester, with a large living room with feature fireplace, good sized rear aspect double bedroom, stylish bathroom and modern kitchen with appliances. Marsh Gibbon is a short drive from Bicester, A41 and M40 J9. Unrestricted street parking.
- 1 double bedroom, bathroom with shower over
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with all appliances
- On street parking
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Marsh Gibbon is a sought after village with 2 pubs, village shop and within 5 miles of Bicester.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 6.44 miles
- Locality: Village
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £962.31
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,031.29
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £20,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required