- Ref: 35422
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Millfield Close, Marsh Gibbon - OX27
A well presented 1 bedroom apartment located in sought after Marsh Gibbon. The property has a large living room with feature fireplace, good sized double bedroom, newly fitted bathroom and modern kitchen with appliances. Marsh Gibbon is a short drive More…▼
A well presented 1 bedroom apartment located in sought after Marsh Gibbon. The property has a large living room with feature fireplace, good sized double bedroom, newly fitted bathroom and modern kitchen with appliances. Marsh Gibbon is a short drive from Bicester, A41 and M40 J9. Unrestricted street parking.
- 1 double bedroom, bathroom with shower over
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with all appliances
- On street parking
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Marsh Gibbon is a sought after village with 2 pubs, village shop and within 5 miles of Bicester.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £900.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £801.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £19,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required