- Ref: 35422
- Print Page
£695pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Millfield Close, Marsh Gibbon - OX27
Lovely one bedroom ground floor apartment in this popular village just outside of Bicester, with a large living room with feature fireplace, good sized rear aspect double bedroom, stylish bathroom and modern kitchen with appliances. Marsh Gibbon is a More…▼
Lovely one bedroom ground floor apartment in this popular village just outside of Bicester, with a large living room with feature fireplace, good sized rear aspect double bedroom, stylish bathroom and modern kitchen with appliances. Marsh Gibbon is a short drive from Bicester, A41 and M40 J9. Unrestricted street parking.
- 1 double bedroom, bathroom with shower over
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with all appliances
- On street parking
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Marsh Gibbon is a sought after village with 2 pubs, village shop and within 5 miles of Bicester.
- Available Date: 27/09/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A £1,174.49
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £962.31
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £787.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £20,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required