- Ref: 35413
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in The Garden Quarter, Bicester - OX27
A contemporary, stylish one bedroom house situated in the highly sought after development of The Garden Quarter. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout, this property has a spacious open plan living/dining room/kitchen on the ground floor More…▼
A contemporary, stylish one bedroom house situated in the highly sought after development of The Garden Quarter. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout, this property has a spacious open plan living/dining room/kitchen on the ground floor with a very large double bedroom and bathroom (with shower over the bath) on the first floor. Walking distance to Bicester North Train Station, or a short drive from the A34/M40 and Bicester Village.
- 1 large double bedroom
- Open plan living/dining room/kitchen overlooking landscaped gardens
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- The property is set within beautifully landscaped gardens
- Allocated parking
- The Garden Quarter is a highly sought after development situated close to Bicester North train station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35413£995pcm 1 Bedroom House in The Garden Quarter, Bicester - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,377.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,444.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required