- Ref: 35341
- Print Page
£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in Stoke Lyne - OX27
A spacious two bedroom cottage in the pretty village of Stoke Lyne with stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Finished to a high standard throughout this beautiful home has a large living/dining room with wood burning stove. The modern kitch More…▼
A spacious two bedroom cottage in the pretty village of Stoke Lyne with stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Finished to a high standard throughout this beautiful home has a large living/dining room with wood burning stove. The modern kitchen overlooks the raised garden and lower patio area. Upstairs you have a large landing ideal for an office, two good size double bedrooms, modern bathroom with bath & separate shower. Allocated parking for two cars.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle
- Living/dining room with wood burning stove
- Large landing ideal for a home office
- Garden with sunken patio & shed storage & allocated parking for two cars
- Rural setting and views just 10 minutes from Bicester
- Available Date: 08/11/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 1.22 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Bicester Village, 4.25 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35341£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in Stoke Lyne - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £920.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.