- Ref: 35320
- Print Page
£800pcm 1 Bedroom House in Townsend, Marsh Gibbon - OX27
A charming cottage located in the popular village of Marsh Gibbon with one allocated parking space & easy access to Bicester train stations. Beautifully presented throughout, this characterful property comprises of a ground floor kitchen including ap More…▼
A charming cottage located in the popular village of Marsh Gibbon with one allocated parking space & easy access to Bicester train stations. Beautifully presented throughout, this characterful property comprises of a ground floor kitchen including appliances whilst the remainder of the accommodation on the first floor. Here you will find a spacious living/dining room, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes & bathroom. Ideal for a single professional.
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Spacious living/dining room with exposed beams
- Kitchen with appliances including washing machine, dishwasher, fridge & freezer
- Off street parking for 1 car (no outside space)
- Easy access for A41, A34 & M40
- Available Date: 23/05/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 5.92 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Bicester North, 3.58 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35320£800pcm 1 Bedroom House in Townsend, Marsh Gibbon - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £184.62
- Security deposit: £923.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,032.26
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.