- Ref: 35308
- Print Page
£6000pcm 4 Bedroom House in Fox Hill, Near Tackley - OX5
A very special four bedroom, three bathroom farmhouse in an idyllic location. The property is in a wonderfully secluded setting, but is well connected with easy access to M40, A34, Oxford and beyond. The quaint village of Tackley is approximately 13 More…▼
A very special four bedroom, three bathroom farmhouse in an idyllic location. The property is in a wonderfully secluded setting, but is well connected with easy access to M40, A34, Oxford and beyond. The quaint village of Tackley is approximately 13 miles from Oxford and roughly 11 miles from Soho Farmhouse. The village has many attractive benefits including the local pub, village hall, train station, primary school, village shop, community events and access to lovely rural walks.
- 2 large reception rooms (fireplace & wood burning stove)
- Huge kitchen/dining room with Aga and top quality appliances
- Utility room, cloakroom and cellar
- Family bathroom plus 2 en suite bathrooms
- Extensive terracing & maintained garden in excess of an acre
- View an aerial tour here https://youtu.be/jx0wf8fpiys
- Available Date: 15/10/2022
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 5.03 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Tackley, 0.66 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band G
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
35308£6000pcm 4 Bedroom House in Fox Hill, Near Tackley - OX5
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £1,384.62
- Security deposit: £8,307.72
- Total rent due in advance: ** £9,290.32
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £180,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.