- Ref: 33045
- Print Page
£625pcm 1 Bedroom in Maple Road, Bicester - OX26
Double room for single occupancy with a bathroom shared with two other tenants. Tenants will have access to a light communal living/dining room & kitchen with appliances. Maintained communal garden & off-street parking. The property is furnished & re More…▼
Double room for single occupancy with a bathroom shared with two other tenants. Tenants will have access to a light communal living/dining room & kitchen with appliances. Maintained communal garden & off-street parking. The property is furnished & rent is inclusive of utilities, TV licence, council tax, internet & weekly cleaning of the communal areas. This is room three on the floor plan & suitable for a single professional only.
- Double bedroom
- Shared bathroom with 2 other tenants
- Communal living/dining room
- Communal kitchen with appliances
- Parking & maintain communal garden
- Rent is inclusive of all utilities, internet & weekly cleaner for communal areas
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.09 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
33045£625pcm 1 Bedroom in Maple Road, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £144.23
- Security deposit: £721.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £846.77
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £18,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.