- Ref: 30723
- Print Page
£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hethe - OX27
A beautiful period property on the outskirts of the village of Hethe, within the grounds of the village church. The property has two large reception rooms with new carpets, a large modern and newly refurbished kitchen with built-in appliances, three More…▼
A beautiful period property on the outskirts of the village of Hethe, within the grounds of the village church. The property has two large reception rooms with new carpets, a large modern and newly refurbished kitchen with built-in appliances, three double bedrooms, one family bathroom and an en suite to the Master bedroom. The property has some furniture which is in keeping with the style of the house, however the furniture can also be removed, by request.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath and en suite shower room
- 2 large reception rooms
- Newly refurbished kitchen with appliances
- Pretty garden & off street parking
- Village location
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Part Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 6.81 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Bicester North, 4.03 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band E
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30723£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hethe - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £311.54
- Security deposit: £1,557.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,654.84
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.