- Ref: 30705
- Print Page
£1400pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hampden Square, Upper Heyford - OX25
A modern 3 bedroom family home, situated on the popular Heyford Park development & tucked away at the end of a quiet road. On the ground floor is a spacious living room with wood flooring. The contemporary kitchen has built in appliances & plenty of More…▼
A modern 3 bedroom family home, situated on the popular Heyford Park development & tucked away at the end of a quiet road. On the ground floor is a spacious living room with wood flooring. The contemporary kitchen has built in appliances & plenty of space to dine. Further on the ground floor is a WC. Upstairs are 3 double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom & a family bathroom with shower over bath. Outside is a low maintenance garden, garage & off road parking.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom, master en-suite, downstairs WC
- 1 reception room
- Kitchen/dining room with washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob, fridge/freezer
- Low maintenance garden
- Detached garage and off street parking
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 2.27 miles
- Locality: Village
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30705£1400pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hampden Square, Upper Heyford - OX25
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,580.65
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.