- Ref: 30653
- Print Page
£1400pcm 4 Bedroom House in Fritwell, Bicester - OX27
A superb detached family home located in the popular village of Fritwell with easy access to Bicester, the M40 & A34. This well presented property has a spacious living/dining room, separate sitting room, conservatory, kitchen with integrated More…▼
A superb detached family home located in the popular village of Fritwell with easy access to Bicester, the M40 & A34. This well presented property has a spacious living/dining room, separate sitting room, conservatory, kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher & fridge, separate utility room, Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms, family bathroom, enclosed child friendly garden, double garage & off street parking.
- Four double bedrooms, en-suite shower room & family bathroom
- Spacious living room with feature fireplace, dining room & conservatory
- Well appointed kitchen with separate utility room
- Off street parking including double garage
- Landlord willing to consider pets at a rent of £1450pcm
- Available Date: 18/11/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 1.35 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Bicester North, 5.13 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30653£1400pcm 4 Bedroom House in Fritwell, Bicester - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,006.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.