- Ref: 30652
- Print Page
£1195pcm 3 Bedroom House in Souldern - OX27
Beautifully presented three bedroom end of terrace cottage situated in the heart of the highly sought after village of Souldern. The property is made up of a spacious living room with wood burner, modern kitchen, three double bedrooms, exceptional More…▼
Beautifully presented three bedroom end of terrace cottage situated in the heart of the highly sought after village of Souldern. The property is made up of a spacious living room with wood burner, modern kitchen, three double bedrooms, exceptional shower room and small courtyard to the rear. Ideal for a professional single, couple or small family. VIDEO AVAILABLE.
- Three double bedrooms
- Large living room with dining space and feature stair case
- Kitchen with access to rear courtyard
- On street parking (not allocated)
- Located in the centre of the village, with walks surrounding the local area and a village pub
- Available Date: 01/11/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J10
- Locality: Village
- Train: Bicester North
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,654.62
- Application fee (incl VAT): £358.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,195.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £35,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required