- Ref: 30642
- Print Page
£1650pcm 3 Bedroom House in Chetwode - MK18
A stunning barn conversion with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. This beautiful property which is full of character has extensive accommodation including a spacious kitchen diner, utility room, large living room with open fire & Fren More…▼
A stunning barn conversion with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. This beautiful property which is full of character has extensive accommodation including a spacious kitchen diner, utility room, large living room with open fire & French doors opening out onto the rear patio area, master bedroom with en suite bathroom, further double bedroom with stable door out onto the inner private courtyard, small bedroom/study & family bathroom.
- 3 bedrooms - 2 doubles & 1 single
- Family bathroom, en suite bathroom & cloakroom
- Spacious living room
- Exceptionally large kitchen diner with appliances & utility room
- Undisturbed views to the rear, private inner courtyard & parking for 2 vehicles
- Beautiful location, providing privacy & peace within close proximity to Bicester & Buckingham
- Available Date: 10/08/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 5.82 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Bicester North, 5.39 miles
- Council Tax: Aylesbury Vale, Band G
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30642£1650pcm 3 Bedroom House in Chetwode - MK18
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £380.77
- Security deposit: £1,903.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,170.97
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £49,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.