- Ref: 30629
- Print Page
£750pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Langford Village - OX26
A spacious 1 bedroom first floor apartment located on the popular Langford Village development. The property benefits from a large living room & a separate dining area or home office. The kitchen with appliances is open to the living room & the doubl More…▼
A spacious 1 bedroom first floor apartment located on the popular Langford Village development. The property benefits from a large living room & a separate dining area or home office. The kitchen with appliances is open to the living room & the double bedroom has an en suite bathroom. The apartment is in an excellent location for access to Bicester Village train station & local amenities.
- 1 double bedroom
- En suite bathroom
- Spacious living room with dining area/office space
- Kitchen with fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, oven & hob.
- One allocated parking space
- Excellent location for Bicester Village train station
- Available Date: 15/04/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.83 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30629£750pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Langford Village - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £173.08
- Security deposit: £865.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,150.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £22,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.