- Ref: 30615
- Print Page
7 Bedroom House in Weston on the Green - OX25
This stunning house is set in approx 2 acres of maintained garden. The main part of the house has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and 2 self contained apartments on the top floor, each with their own kitchens and bathrooms. There is a large stable block More…▼
This stunning house is set in approx 2 acres of maintained garden. The main part of the house has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and 2 self contained apartments on the top floor, each with their own kitchens and bathrooms. There is a large stable block (15 stables) with a second floor that can be used for storage and approx 35 Acres of land all of which may potentially be available subject to separate negotiation.
- 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in total
- 3 reception rooms (1 with wood burning stove and one with open fire)
- Large kitchen/breakfast/dining room and separate utility room with all main appliances
- 2 Acres of maintained garden and large sweeping driveway with ample parking
- Popular village with post office and two pubs and easy access A34 and M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band F £2,544.72
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30615£6500pcm 7 Bedroom House in Weston on the Green - OX25
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £9,000.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,612.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £195,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required