- Ref: 30599
- Print Page
£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Poppylands, Bure Park - OX26
A well presented detached house with off street parking & enclosed garden, located on the very popular Bure Park development. The property has entrance hall with downstairs WC, spacious living room, kitchen/diner, conservatory & large storage room. U More…▼
A well presented detached house with off street parking & enclosed garden, located on the very popular Bure Park development. The property has entrance hall with downstairs WC, spacious living room, kitchen/diner, conservatory & large storage room. Upstairs you have three bedrooms, two doubles with en suite to the master bedroom, a further single bedroom & family bathroom with shower over bath.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles & further single bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, en suite bathroom to master
- Spacious living area with feature fire place
- Kitchen/diner, including; fridge/freezer, washing machine & dishwasher
- Enclosed rear garden & off street parking
- Bure Park has an array of amenities within a 5 minute walk, Primary School & is within walking distance to Bicester North Train Station
- Available Date: 12/05/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.25 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.65 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £806.45
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.