- Ref: 30540
- Print Page
£1350pcm 2 Bedroom House in Charlotte Avenue, Bicester - OX27
A modern semi-detached house with garage and garden on the popular Elsbrook development to the North of Bicester. The property, finished to an exceptionally high standard including triple glazing throughout, kitchen with A++ integrated appliances, li More…▼
A modern semi-detached house with garage and garden on the popular Elsbrook development to the North of Bicester. The property, finished to an exceptionally high standard including triple glazing throughout, kitchen with A++ integrated appliances, living room with patio doors, two double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room & family bathroom. Enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with patio doors into enclosed rear garden
- Modern kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washing machine
- Garage & parking
- Easy access to the A34 and M40 J9 or J10
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 4.00 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North, 0.73 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30540£1350pcm 2 Bedroom House in Charlotte Avenue, Bicester - OX27
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £311.54
- Security deposit: £1,557.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,575.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.