- Ref: 30538
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in The Sergeants Quarters - OX27
A fantastic 1 bedroom bungalow situated in the Garden Quarter Development. Furnished in a contemporary style, this property is finished to an exceptionally high standard, and is set in an ideal location for Bicester North Train station. Maintained More…▼
A fantastic 1 bedroom bungalow situated in the Garden Quarter Development. Furnished in a contemporary style, this property is finished to an exceptionally high standard, and is set in an ideal location for Bicester North Train station. Maintained communal gardens and allocated parking for 1 car.
- 1 double bedroom and bathroom with shower over the bath
- Spacious living room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Overlooking beautiful landscaped grounds
- Allocated parking for 1 car
- Pretty, maintained, communal gardens
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,990.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £597.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required