- Ref: 30538
- Print Page
£995pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in The Sergeants Quarters - OX27
A fantastic 1 bedroom bungalow situated in the Garden Quarter Development. Furnished in a contemporary style, this property is finished to an exceptionally high standard, and is set in an ideal location for Bicester North Train station. Maintained More…▼
A fantastic 1 bedroom bungalow situated in the Garden Quarter Development. Furnished in a contemporary style, this property is finished to an exceptionally high standard, and is set in an ideal location for Bicester North Train station. Maintained communal gardens and allocated parking for 1 car.
- 1 double bedroom and bathroom with shower over the bath
- Spacious living room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Overlooking beautiful landscaped grounds
- Allocated parking for 1 car
- Pretty, maintained, communal gardens
- Available Date: 31/07/2018
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester North
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,990.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,027.10
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required