- Ref: 30479
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Centurion Court, Bicester - OX26
A well designed 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, with 2 allocated parking spaces. Built in 2015, this property has a modern kitchen & bathroom and neutral decoration throughout. A 10 minute walk to the town centre and Bicester Village. This property is More…▼
A well designed 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, with 2 allocated parking spaces. Built in 2015, this property has a modern kitchen & bathroom and neutral decoration throughout. A 10 minute walk to the town centre and Bicester Village. This property is suitable for families or sharers.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom & 2 bathrooms
- Large kitchen/breakfast room with all main appliances including dishwasher.
- Living room with doors to garden
- Family bathroom plus en-suite shower room
- Garden and 2 allocated parking spaces
- Easy access A34 and M40 junction 9
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30479£1225pcm 3 Bedroom House in Centurion Court, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,696.15
- Application fee (incl VAT): £367.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,857.26
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required