- Ref: 30424
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Kings End, Bicester - OX26
A lovely 3 bedroom character home in a conservation area in central Bicester. There are a host of period features with exposed beams downstairs giving the property a cosy, cottage feel. Only a short walk from the town centre and train station and More…▼
A lovely 3 bedroom character home in a conservation area in central Bicester. There are a host of period features with exposed beams downstairs giving the property a cosy, cottage feel. Only a short walk from the town centre and train station and just a short drive to the A34 and M40 junction.
- Lovely main reception room with exposed beams focused around fireplace
- 2 doubles and 1 single bedroom
- Bathroom with corner bath and separate shower
- Kitchen and dining area
- Small paved garden and allocated parking space
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: Will consider pets
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30424£1175pcm 3 Bedroom House in Kings End, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,626.92
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £352.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,705.65
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £35,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required