- Ref: 30421
- Print Page
£775pcm 1 Bedroom House in Hambleside, Bicester - OX26
A spacious 1 bedroom house located in Bicester close to local amenities and easy access to the A34 & M40. The property offers a large living/dining room with doors onto a small patio area, kitchen with appliances including washer/dryer, fridge & More…▼
A spacious 1 bedroom house located in Bicester close to local amenities and easy access to the A34 & M40. The property offers a large living/dining room with doors onto a small patio area, kitchen with appliances including washer/dryer, fridge & freezer, double bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath, parking for 2 cars & shed storage.
- 1 double bedroom & bathroom with shower over bath
- Living/dining room with doors to small patio area
- Kitchen with washer/dryer, fridge & freezer
- 2 allocated parking spaces & storage shed
- Excellent location with easy access M40 & A34
- Available Date: 17/10/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.42 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30421£775pcm 1 Bedroom House in Hambleside, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £178.85
- Security deposit: £894.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,150.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.