- Ref: 30421
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Hambleside, Bicester - OX26
A spacious 1 bedroom house located in Bicester close to local amenities and easy access to the A34 & M40. The property offers a large living/dining room with doors onto a small patio area, kitchen with appliances including washer/dryer, fridge & fre More…▼
A spacious 1 bedroom house located in Bicester close to local amenities and easy access to the A34 & M40. The property offers a large living/dining room with doors onto a small patio area, kitchen with appliances including washer/dryer, fridge & freezer, double bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath, parking for 2 cars & shed storage.
- 1 double bedroom & bathroom with shower over bath
- Living/dining room with doors to small patio area
- Kitchen with washer/dryer, fridge & freezer
- 2 allocated parking spaces & storage shed
- Excellent location with easy access M40 & A34
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.42 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30421£775pcm 1 Bedroom House in Hambleside, Bicester - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £178.85
- Security deposit: £894.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,125.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £23,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.