- Ref: 30260
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Bicester Town Centre - OX26
2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, which has been converted to a high standard in a Georgian building in Bicester town centre. The apartment has allocated gated parking for 1 vehicle, very short walk to both train stations and central to town. More…▼
2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, which has been converted to a high standard in a Georgian building in Bicester town centre. The apartment has allocated gated parking for 1 vehicle, very short walk to both train stations and central to town. Unfortunately pets can not be considered.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 with en-suite bathroom, further bathroom
- Light and airy living room
- Separate kitchen with appliances and space for dining
- Parking for 1 vehicle
- Great central location with access to shops & facilities
- Easy access to the M40 J9, A34 and A41
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 2.84 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village, 0.11 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30260£950pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Bicester Town Centre - OX26
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,315.38
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,361.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required