- Ref: 30259
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Langford Village, Bicester - OX26
A well presented 2 bedroom home with conservatory and garden. The property is located on the sought after Langford Village development, within walking distance to local amenities. The property is within a 15 minute walk of Bicester Village, Bicester More…▼
A well presented 2 bedroom home with conservatory and garden. The property is located on the sought after Langford Village development, within walking distance to local amenities. The property is within a 15 minute walk of Bicester Village, Bicester Village & North Train Stations and a 5 minute drive from the M40.
- 1 double and 1 single bedroom, bathroom with shower
- Living Room with access to conservatory
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Good local shops and amenities within a very short walk
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.20 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village, 0.13 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band E £2,153.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,239.23
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,103.83
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required