- Ref: 30259
- Print Page
£950pcm 2 Bedroom House in Langford Village, Bicester - OX26
A well presented 2 bedroom home with conservatory and garden. The property is located on the sought after Langford Village development, within walking distance to local amenities. The property is within a 15 minute walk of Bicester Village, Bicester More…▼
A well presented 2 bedroom home with conservatory and garden. The property is located on the sought after Langford Village development, within walking distance to local amenities. The property is within a 15 minute walk of Bicester Village, Bicester Village & North Train Stations and a 5 minute drive from the M40.
- 1 double and 1 single bedroom, bathroom with shower
- Living Room with access to conservatory
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Good local shops and amenities within a very short walk
- Available Date: 22/09/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.20 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Bicester Village, 0.13 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band E £2,153.23
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,315.38
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,235.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required