- Ref: 30005
- Print Page
£1150pcm 2 Bedroom House in Bletchingdon Road, Kirtlington - OX5
A newly upgraded two bedroom end of terrace period cottage, tucked away at the end of a quiet secluded lane in this popular Oxfordshire village. The property is entered via a porch which leads to a cosy sitting room. The modern kitchen has appliances More…▼
A newly upgraded two bedroom end of terrace period cottage, tucked away at the end of a quiet secluded lane in this popular Oxfordshire village. The property is entered via a porch which leads to a cosy sitting room. The modern kitchen has appliances including oven, hob, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. Also on the ground floor is a modern bathroom with shower over bath. Upstairs are a double and a single bedroom with wood flooring. The property is complimented by walled front and rear gardens.
- 1 double bedroom & 1 single bedroom
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with new carpet
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Garden to the front & courtyard to the rear
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 3.28 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Tackley, 1.23 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C
- Pets: No
Bicester Office - 01869 329530
The Bicester area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
30005£1150pcm 2 Bedroom House in Bletchingdon Road, Kirtlington - OX5
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £265.38
- Security deposit: £1,326.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,335.48
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.