- Ref: 14151
- Print Page
£1700pcm 3 Bedroom House in The Courtyard, Chestnuts Farm - CV47
*COUNCIL TAX AND WATER INCLUDED IN THE RENT* More…▼
*COUNCIL TAX AND WATER INCLUDED IN THE RENT*
Beautiful character property in quiet rural location. The property has recently undergone complete refurbishment throughout. There is a spacious kitchen, leading to large living room with cathedral ceiling, then out to a courtyard. 3 double bedrooms offering good natural light, separate shower room in addition to an en suite bathroom to the main bedroom. Extensive fully maintained garden overlooking lovely countryside views. Off street parking
- 3 double bedrooms
- Main bathroom and en suite bathroom
- Spacious kitchen with electric AGA
- Separate living room
- Plenty of parking available
- Set in very popular village within close proximity to local shops, village pub and popular village school.
- Available Date: 29/11/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 9.58 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 10.57 miles
- Council Tax: Stratford, Band H £3,497.68
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
14151£1700pcm 3 Bedroom House in The Courtyard, Chestnuts Farm - CV47
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £392.31
- Security deposit: £1,961.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,813.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £51,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.