- Ref: 14151
- Print Page
£1800pcm 3 Bedroom House in The Courtyard, Chestnuts Farm - CV47
*COUNCIL TAX AND WATER INCLUDED IN THE RENT* More…▼
*COUNCIL TAX AND WATER INCLUDED IN THE RENT*
Beautiful character property in quiet rural location. The property has recently undergone complete refurbishment throughout. There is a spacious kitchen, leading to stone floored living room with courtyard. There are 3 double bedrooms offering good natural light and there is a separate shower room in addition to an en suite bathroom with bath in the main bedroom. The maintained garden is large and overlooks lovely countryside views.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Main bathroom and en suite bathroom
- Spacious kitchen with electric AGA
- Separate living room
- Plenty of parking available
- Set in very popular village within close proximity to local shops, village pub and popular village school.
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 9.58 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 10.57 miles
- Council Tax: Stratford, Band H £3,497.68
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
14151£1800pcm 3 Bedroom House in The Courtyard, Chestnuts Farm - CV47
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £415.38
- Security deposit: £2,076.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,729.03
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £54,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.