- Ref: 13197
- Print Page
£895pcm 3 Bedroom House in Church Street, Fenny Compton - CV47
A three bedroom semi-detached property in a village location with allocated parking. More…▼
A three bedroom semi-detached property in a village location with allocated parking.
Newly refurbished throughout the property offers plenty of natural light in each room. All bedrooms are good sizes and the newly fitted bathroom has both bath and shower. There is a private rear garden and off street parking.
- 3 bedrooms
- New bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with good natural light
- Newly fitted separate kitchen
- Rear garden and off street parking
- Quiet village location with local amenities
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 7.33 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 7.92 miles
- Council Tax: Stratford, Band C £1,554.52
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £206.54
- Security deposit: £1,032.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,163.50
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.