- Ref: 13191
- Print Page
£1025pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hook Norton - OX15
Very well presented three bedroom semi detached farmhouse is the perfect rural property for a small family wanting to be close to local amenities and transport links but with all the trappings of country life. Ample social space and three well propo More…▼
Very well presented three bedroom semi detached farmhouse is the perfect rural property for a small family wanting to be close to local amenities and transport links but with all the trappings of country life. Ample social space and three well proportioned bedrooms, with spacious bathroom and additional cloakroom. Extensive gardens and off street parking for 2 cars. Pets considered for £1,075pcm.
- 2 double & 1 large single bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Spacious living room, dining/family room, WC
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Ample gardens and patio area
- Off street parking
- Available Date: 22/01/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 7.76 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Banbury, 6.81 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
13191£1025pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hook Norton - OX15
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £236.54
- Security deposit: £1,182.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,355.65
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.