- Ref: 13164
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Wardington - OX17
Beautifully presented 3 bedroom family home set in this popular village north east of Banbury, with a mixture of original and modern features with lovely countryside views. Set in a desirable rural location, close to local shops, village pub and shor More…▼
Beautifully presented 3 bedroom family home set in this popular village north east of Banbury, with a mixture of original and modern features with lovely countryside views. Set in a desirable rural location, close to local shops, village pub and short driving distance to town centre. Ideal for country loving family
- 3 double bedrooms, bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Spacious living room with parquet flooring
- Modern kitchen/ dining room with fitted appliances including dishwasher
- Enclosed rear garden with field views
- Off-street parking and garage
- Popular village location within walking distance to local amenities.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 3.03 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 4.12 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
13164£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Wardington - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,330.65
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.