- Ref: 13163
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Beechtree Cottage - NN11
Beautifully presented one bedroom furnished annexe over 2 floors within grounds of stunning main house. Ideal for people looking for quiet village life and within very close walk to popular village pub with great food and drink. Also within short More…▼
Beautifully presented one bedroom furnished annexe over 2 floors within grounds of stunning main house. Ideal for people looking for quiet village life and within very close walk to popular village pub with great food and drink. Also within short driving distance to local amenities.
Property inclusive of all bills inc WIFI
- One double bedroom, bathroom, spacious living room
- Spacious and light living area
- Fitted kitchen
- Private patio and sitting area
- On street parking (Free)
- Quiet village location, close to local pub and short drive from local amenities
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J11
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury
- Council Tax: Included in Rent
- Pets: No
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,600.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,238.71
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required