- Ref: 12985
- Print Page
£2500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Chacombe - OX17
Exceptional and charming 4 double bedroom detached Grade 2 listed family house with plenty of rural charm, period features, including original floors and open fireplaces. There is extensive land including a paddock with access to woodland, in More…▼
Exceptional and charming 4 double bedroom detached Grade 2 listed family house with plenty of rural charm, period features, including original floors and open fireplaces. There is extensive land including a paddock with access to woodland, in addition to off street parking for several vehicles. Experience quiet and unique country living that is within striking distance of J11 of the M40.
- Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes & en-suite shower room
- 3 further double bedrooms, shower room & bathroom; claw foot bath
- Dining room with fireplace, living room with inglenook
- Great farmhouse style dining kitchen, appliances & room for table
- Garage, parking & outbuildings. Lovely mature garden leading to woodland area
- Short drive to Banbury, Brackley & Silverstone
- Available Date: 23/09/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.54 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 2.61 miles
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band G £2,805.57
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12985£2500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Chacombe - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £576.92
- Security deposit: £2,884.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,166.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £75,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.