- Ref: 12985
- Print Page
£2500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Chacombe - OX17
Exceptional and charming 4 double bedroom detached Grade 2 listed family house with plenty of rural charm, period features, including original floors and open fireplaces. There are large gardens with access to woodland, in addition to off street More…▼
Exceptional and charming 4 double bedroom detached Grade 2 listed family house with plenty of rural charm, period features, including original floors and open fireplaces. There are large gardens with access to woodland, in addition to off street parking for several vehicles. Experience quiet and unique country living that is within striking distance of J11 of the M40.
- Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes & en-suite shower room
- 3 further double bedrooms, shower room & bathroom; claw foot bath
- Dining room with fireplace, living room with inglenook
- Great farmhouse style dining kitchen, appliances & room for table
- Garage, parking & outbuildings. Lovely mature garden leading to woodland area
- Short drive to Banbury, Brackley & Silverstone
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 1.54 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 2.61 miles
- Council Tax: South Northants, Band G £2,805.57
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12985£2500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Chacombe - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £576.92
- Security deposit: £2,884.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,416.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £75,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.