- Ref: 12965
- Print Page
£900pcm 3 Bedroom House in Warmington - OX17
A superb listed barn conversion set back from The Green in this idyllic village, halfway between Banbury and Gaydon. Fully furnished to a high standard, and available for a short let from 1st November 2017 to 30th March 2018. An additional £200 More…▼
A superb listed barn conversion set back from The Green in this idyllic village, halfway between Banbury and Gaydon. Fully furnished to a high standard, and available for a short let from 1st November 2017 to 30th March 2018. An additional £200 per month is payable for Council Tax, heating & water charges.
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Main bedroom, bedroom 2 with bunk beds, single bedroom 3, main bathroom and shower room
- Lovely open plan living/dining/kitchen with appliances
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio garden to the front
- Short drive to Banbury, Gaydon & M40
- Available Date: 01/11/2017
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 5.17 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 5.51 miles
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12965£900pcm 3 Bedroom House in Warmington - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,800.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £900.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required