- Ref: 12965
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Warmington - OX17
A superb listed barn conversion set back from The Green in this idyllic village, halfway between Banbury and Gaydon. Fully furnished to a high standard, and available for a short let from 1st November 2017 to 30th March 2018. An additional £200 More…▼
A superb listed barn conversion set back from The Green in this idyllic village, halfway between Banbury and Gaydon. Fully furnished to a high standard, and available for a short let from 1st November 2017 to 30th March 2018. An additional £200 per month is payable for Council Tax, heating & water charges.
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Main bedroom, bedroom 2 with bunk beds, single bedroom 3, main bathroom and shower room
- Lovely open plan living/dining/kitchen with appliances
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio garden to the front
- Short drive to Banbury, Gaydon & M40
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J11, 5.17 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Banbury, 5.51 miles
- Pets: Will consider pets
Banbury Office - 01295 276766
The Banbury area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
12965£900pcm 3 Bedroom House in Warmington - OX17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,800.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,221.43
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required